As mentioned in the introduction, the trading method at the basis of this course has been designed by a trader called FXGroup.
He originally published the publicly available subset of his course on another web site, in Italian. Despite being a subset of his whole course, it’s plenty enough to teach how to read markets and price and how to become a long term profitable trader. Just learning this subset to perfection may take months.
The course on this website is a greatly streamlined version of FXGroup’s original publication and has been integrated with EvE® Online elements.
EvE® Online is a MMORPG video game featuring a SCI-FI background and is renowed for his realistic economy, so realistic that its markets obey to the same rules of the real security markets. Therefore this course gives the Reader an opportunity both to have fun, experiment with “virtual currency” (no risk) and even compose an University thesis about how EvE® Online markets really are realistic!
The course is divided into several chapters:
1. Introduction, disclaimers, and foundations, introducing the course itself and providing a number of warnings for the perspective trader.
2. Market, price and trading basics, explaining how markets work, why this method works, the abbreviations that will be used through the course, the software that a trader (or an EvE® Online trader) should get in order to learn how to trade at best.
3. The trading method, this is the core of the whole course, to be studied and practiced with great attention. Every detail is fundamental!
4. The trading log, showing possible examples of trading logs. Unlike other methods that only focus on profit, loss and statistics, this one focuses on understanding the market. Some times a picture is worth much more than a dry string of numbers!
5. Risk management, talking about some practices aimed at keeping the trader’s account healthy.
6. Account money management, explaining how to grow the account in a quicker way.
7. Trading psychology, a very important and often neglected element. Without the appropriate approach to trading, no fantastic trading method, no sound money management will prevent a trader’s nervous breakdown that will lead to disaster.
8. Credits and about going beyond this course, listing who has credit for what and how motivated traders may proceed forward with further specialization.