VAHROKH.COM FREEWARE SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS
These license terms are an agreement between Vahrokh.com and you. They apply to the bundled / to be downloaded software, which includes the media on which you received it, if any. The terms also apply to any Vahrokh.com:
– Internet-based services, and
– support services
for this software / content, unless other terms accompany those items. If so, those terms apply.
By using the software, you accept these terms. If you do not accept them, do not use the software / content.
If you comply with these license terms, you have the rights below.
1. INSTALLATION AND USE RIGHTS
You may install and use any number of copies of the software on your devices.
2. INTERNET-BASED SERVICES
Vahrokh.com may provide Internet-based services with the software. It may change or cancel them at any time.
3. SCOPE OF LICENSE
The software is licensed, not sold. This agreement only gives you some rights to use the software. These rights include rights under patents that may cover this software. Vahrokh.com reserves all rights not expressly granted in this agreement. Unless applicable law gives you more rights despite this limitation, you may use the software only as expressly permitted in this agreement. In doing so, you must comply with any technical limitations in the software that only allow you to use it in certain ways. You may not:
- work around any technical limitations in the software;
- reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the software, except and only to the extent that applicable law expressly permits, despite this limitation;
- make more copies of the software than specified in this agreement or allowed by applicable law, despite this limitation;
- publish the software for others to copy;
- rent, lease or lend the software;
- transfer the software or this agreement to any third party; or
- use the software for commercial uses without written consent.
4. BACKUP COPY
You may make as many backup copies of the software as you want. You may only use them to reinstall the software.
Any person that has valid access to your computer or internal network may copy and use the documentation for your internal, reference purposes.
6. TRANSFER TO ANOTHER DEVICE
You may uninstall the software and install it on another device for your use. You may not do so to share this license between devices.
7. EXPORT RESTRICTIONS
The software is subject to United States export laws and regulations. You must comply with all domestic and international export laws and regulations that apply to the software. These laws include restrictions on destinations, end users and end use.
8. SUPPORT SERVICES
Because this software is “as is,” Vahrokh.com may not provide support services for it. Vahrokh.com may provide paid support, at Vahrokh.com’s undisputable decision.
9. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
This agreement, and the terms for supplements, updates, Internet-based services and support services that you use, are the entire agreement for the software and support services.
10. APPLICABLE LAW
Italy state law governs the interpretation of this agreement and applies to claims for breach of it, regardless of conflict of laws principles. The laws of the state where you live govern all other claims, including claims under state consumer protection laws, unfair competition laws, and in tort. Competent court is Turin.
11. LEGAL EFFECT
This agreement describes certain legal rights. You may have other rights under the laws of your country. You may also have rights with respect to the party from whom you acquired the software. This agreement does not change your rights under the laws of your country if the laws of your country do not permit it to do so.
12. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
THE SOFTWARE IS LICENSED “AS-IS.” YOU BEAR THE RISK OF USING IT. VAHROKH.COM GIVES NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES OR CONDITIONS. YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL CONSUMER RIGHTS UNDER YOUR LOCAL LAWS WHICH THIS AGREEMENT CANNOT CHANGE. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER YOUR LOCAL LAWS, VAHROKH.COM EXCLUDES THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
13. LIMITATION ON AND EXCLUSION OF REMEDIES AND DAMAGES
You can recover from Vahrokh.com and its suppliers only direct damages up to U.S. $5.00 or €5.00. You cannot recover any other damages, including consequential, lost profits, special, indirect or incidental damages.
This limitation applies to:
- anything related to the software, services, content (including code) on third party Internet sites, or third party programs; API calls and correctness / timeliness of them and
- claims for breach of contract, breach of warranty, guarantee or condition, strict liability, negligence, or other tort to the extent permitted by applicable law.
It also applies even if Vahrokh.com knew or should have known about the possibility of the damages. The above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you because your country may not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, consequential or other damages.